Unicorns Against Bush

We, the Unicorns of America, are very heartfully dedicated to ousting George W. Bush from the White House. He is an evil, derisive man whose very visage turns our stomachs. As you can imagine, as unicorns, we are anything but acclimated to this constant disgust, and we believe that electing John Kerry in November will allow us to return to the very happy, magical state to which we are accustomed. We will not rest until George W. Bush is no longer the President of the United States.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Unicorns Against Bush!


sparkles
Originally uploaded by Sparkles.
Hello Friends!

My name is Sparkles the (Mystical Left-Wing War) Unicorn, and I'm very pleased to meet you. I know that I may seem like an average, simple, stuffed fantasy crerature to the untrained eye, but you better believe I'm out spreading mystical left-wing war joy/glitter by night! This appearance is just my disguise during the day. With Dubya as President, I bet you can guess that I better wear a mask before he cracks that Patriot Act whip on my magical patootie!

We at Unicorns Against Bush are a merry horde of unicorns dedicated to ousting that evil man who calls himself the President of the United States of America. No Siree, we do not like George Bush one little bit, and we certainly aren't voting for him this coming election. We, the Unicorns of America, are in full support of John Kerry. We especially favor his elongated face as it reminds us a little bit of ourselves. Well friends, that's my short introduction. I hope you enjoy our site!


XOXOXOXO,
Sparkles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home