Unicorns Against Bush

We, the Unicorns of America, are very heartfully dedicated to ousting George W. Bush from the White House. He is an evil, derisive man whose very visage turns our stomachs. As you can imagine, as unicorns, we are anything but acclimated to this constant disgust, and we believe that electing John Kerry in November will allow us to return to the very happy, magical state to which we are accustomed. We will not rest until George W. Bush is no longer the President of the United States.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Debates are too cute!


sparkles
Originally uploaded by Sparkles.
Hey Friends!

I hope you're all getting ready for the final debate this evening. We here at UAB are hoping that Bush snorts some blow before the debates again tongiht. We just loved his grinding teeth last week. Plus, white powder is almost as cute as glitter!

Well, friends, I'm heading down to Florida to do my swing state duty. Hopefully, the voters down there will be open to talking to me about why they should vote for Kerry this election. I think I'll fit in well with the Floridian color scheme. I just love pastels! Not to mention sea shells!

Just in case any of you are thinking about travelling to swing states as well. You may want to check out D4D: http://www.downtownfordemocracy.org/archives/2004/10/ohio_van_trips.html.

Ok, friends. Have a super Wednesday!

XOXOXO,
Sparkles

1 Comments:

  • At October 20, 2004 at 11:03 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    Hey Ben

    Like most liberals, (including your friend at "awareness is painful) you can only resort to personal attacks, without any substantive arguments. At least give me an e-mail address! I guessed correctly that your favorite movie was Farenheight 9/11.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home