Unicorns Against Bush

We, the Unicorns of America, are very heartfully dedicated to ousting George W. Bush from the White House. He is an evil, derisive man whose very visage turns our stomachs. As you can imagine, as unicorns, we are anything but acclimated to this constant disgust, and we believe that electing John Kerry in November will allow us to return to the very happy, magical state to which we are accustomed. We will not rest until George W. Bush is no longer the President of the United States.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

"Quaint" is the New "Cute", or "Attorney General"


Mikey
Originally uploaded by Sparkles.
So, yeah, as if the past week and a half wasn't traumatic enough for us fags, now we have the wonderful man who called The Geneva Convention "quaint" (thus encouraging the torture of detainees in Iraq and Guantanamo) nominated for attorney general. He's a total taint. Oh, fuck it, he's a cunt!

And I don't know much about the law, or whatever, but one time I had to sue this stupid guy who spilled his cheap-ass Merlot all over my new, sparkly white D&G sweater and suede loafers. Anyways, I had to totally Google a lawyer, and I learned that it's pretty run-of-the-mill for an attorney with a shred of credibility to have actually been published in a law journal or something. And, surprise, Gonzales hasn't been!

And if Ali G is confirmed, I swear to God I'll kick his ass! I don't go to the gym just for sex, Gonzales, so watch out!

2 Comments:

  • At November 11, 2004 at 12:39 AM, Blogger Xydexx said…

    Hello again sexy patriotic unicorns!

    Elsewhere in the Bush Administration:

    [Karl] Rove declined to discuss specifics about the first 100 days of Bush's second term or about what the nation would look like when Bush leaves office.

    When asked to speculate about the Republican presidential field in 2008, Rove demurred. With a smile, he said: 'This will be the last presidential campaign that I will ever do.'
    I guess this gives a whole new terrifying meaning to the phrase "I voted in the last election."

     
  • At November 11, 2004 at 12:41 AM, Blogger Xydexx said…

    Erf. I messed up my HTML. That last sentence was mine, if it wasn't clear. -:(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home